Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lettre d'une fille fang au Bajag

I am a nice-looking fang girl with a great heart and life. I recently started seeing a bajag-punu guy . I recently start seeing bajag guy .I have never dated a bajag before and I saw me very nervous. He is georgeous , hard-working and kind. I have never been one to care about what someone does , where they are from or how much money they make . How I can get this guy to see that I really like him as a person?

Dear Nyingone, the first draft of my answer to your question ended this way" you want to soothe your nerves? Give him an old school cooking bikandu with majaga". I noted that dating a foreigner is the pinacle of bajag man.

Thinking this was too glib, I wrote a second draft in which I explained the minefield of ethnic that you and your beloved will have to cross. I noted that the bajag can navigate bedroom as easily as country. I cited the classic movie "Ou vas tu Koumba"? By the times I'd worked trough all of that, I concluded that my first answer was best: Nothing eradicate ego and all of its clunky superficiality ( bilop, class, culture), nothing says I love you, nothing says welcome to a bajag like an old-school cooking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L'amour n'a pas de frontière.

Anonymous said...

Bon courage avec ce bilop

Anonymous said...

Peut on avoir la traduction de cet article. Merci...